Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/21 19:14:47 UTC

Re: Deprecation Wars: ICS vs Gingerbread

Resurrecting this thread!

I think we need to let our users know that Cordova 4.0 doesn't support
Gingerbread, or at least some of the features don't work on Gingerbread.
I've been trying to clean up the JIRA a bit today, and it seems that while
we came to a consensus to drop 2.3, we didn't tell anyone. :/

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
What about minimum updating the blog post?

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Deprecation Wars: ICS vs Gingerbread

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.