Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Dedunu Dhananjaya <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/07 20:53:29 UTC

New to Stanbol

Hi All,

I like to contribute to Stanbol. But I couldn't find a place to start. I
would be much obliged to you if you could tell me how to start Stanbol
development.
--

Best Regards,

*Dedunu Dhananjaya*
Software Engineer
Zaizi
M: (071) 944 2530
W: http://web.dedunu.info
B: http://www.dedunu.info

Re: New to Stanbol

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Dedunu,

welcome to Stanbol and just feel free to ask any question on this list.

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian