Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Chris McCann <te...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/07 09:54:20 UTC

The meaning of "POI"?

I'm giving a talk at the San Diego Ruby Users Group (sdruby.com) about my
use of Apache POI in a Ruby on Rails project using JRuby.  For historical
perspective, can anyone tell me what "POI" stands for?  I know someone's
going to ask!

Cheers,

Chris

Re: The meaning of "POI"?

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_POI#History_and_roadmap

Re: The meaning of "POI"?

Posted by Neil Benn <ne...@gmail.com>.
Damn - I always thought the P stood for pointless!

Re: The meaning of "POI"?

Posted by Chris McCann <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: The meaning of "POI"?

Posted by MARK GOLDEN <ma...@btopenworld.com>.

[...]