Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by SteveKing <st...@gmx.ch> on 2004/12/16 08:14:35 UTC

1.1.2 when?

Hi,

Just wanted to ask if there's already a date set for the 1.1.2 release?
There have been many fixes already merged to the 1.1.x branch, and some
of them are really important (performance wise) for TSVN. I'd really
like to release a TSVN version with all those fixes and performance
improvements.

Stefan

--
        ___
   oo  // \\      "De Chelonian Mobile"

Re: 1.1.2 when?

Posted by Jani Averbach <ja...@jaa.iki.fi>.
On 2004-12-16 09:14+0100, SteveKing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to ask if there's already a date set for the 1.1.2 release?

Karl wrote in this message at 2004-12-08 20:15:27 CET:
http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2004-12/0386.shtml

    In other news:

    Subversion 1.1.2 (a bugfix release in the 1.1 series) will come
    out very soon. We're hoping to wrap it up in the next week or
    two. It will contain many bugfixes; in fact, quite a few of the
    1.2 bugfixes have been backported to 1.1.2. We haven't written the
    CHANGES summary for 1.1.2 yet, but it will be in the announcement.

Hope it will realize.

BR, Jani

--
Jani Averbach

Re: 1.1.2 when?

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
SteveKing <st...@gmx.ch> writes:
> Just wanted to ask if there's already a date set for the 1.1.2 release?
> There have been many fixes already merged to the 1.1.x branch, and
> some of them are really important (performance wise) for TSVN. I'd
> really like to release a TSVN version with all those fixes and
> performance improvements.

There's a final review/voting push this weekend; it looks like the
release is planned for Monday.  (Others are organizing this, so please
don't take my words as authoritative, though.)

-K