Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Matthias Marchart <ng...@gmx.at> on 2007/09/09 15:19:25 UTC

archiva download of beta1 (bin) does not work / 'mvn install' of src had failure / beta-2

Hi everybody,

The download from http://maven.apache.org/archiva/download.html of
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/maven/binaries/apache-
archiva-1.0-beta-1-bin.tar.gz
does not work for me - i always get a corrupt file.

I did a download of the sources from the nearby mirror too and tried
to build it, but i got an error
	'Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
1.936 sec <<< FAILURE!
          Running
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.metadata.RepositoryMetadataReaderTes
t'

Where is beta-2 available ? svn checkout ?
http://maven.zones.apache.org:8080/continuum/
projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=8

Thanks for your help!
Matthias Marchart

Re: archiva download of beta1 (bin) does not work / 'mvn install' of src had failure / beta-2

Posted by Matthias Marchart <ng...@gmx.at>.
the source from svn builds without errors :)
thanks!
Matthias

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@exist.com>.
Hi Matthias,