Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com> on 2002/03/29 14:32:31 UTC

Ultradev extension for Struts JSP Tags

Hello,

I'm trying to use DreamWeaver Ultradev 4 for Struts JSP developpement. I
followed the tutorial of jakarta ultradev extension, but I've got a
NullPointerException when Dreamweaver requests the
http://localhost:8080/TLDParser/servlet/TLDParser

Her is what I've done:

I use a local Tomcat 3.3.1 on Windows 2000.
I put the Struts tlds in
webapps\TLDParser\tld

I put the struts 1.0.2 jar in
webapps\TLDParser\lib

I started tomcat

I started dreamweaver with declaration of taglibs and "ultradev4-tutorial"
conforming to tutorial.

As I wanted to "Use a Custom TagLibrary" The drop dowmn menu shows me the
servlet error message :

Error: 500
Location: /TLDParser/servlet/TLDParser
Erreur interne de servlet:

java.lang.NullPointerException
 at
org.apache.taglibs.tools.ultradev.ctlx.TLDParser.doGet(TLDParser.java:124)

Do you have an idea ?