Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/04 12:39:46 UTC

Failing Test Cases

Hi all,

It seems to me that the following two tests fail since the Felix HTTP
Service was updated in https://svn.apache.org/r1717072. The first
build for which they failed failed was #2112 [0] on Java 8 and #2827
[1] on Java 7

- org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.WebDavDoubleSlashTest.testEmptyWorkspace
- org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.servlets.resolution.RequestObjectTest.testRequestPathInfo

Regards
Julian

[0] https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-trunk-1.8/2112/
[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-trunk-1.7/2827/