Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/29 10:30:07 UTC

Listeners question

Hello Tapestry gurus,

I have a page with "Ok" and "Cancel" buttons. like following:

    <component id="ok" type="Submit">
		<binding name="value" value="message:ok"/>
    </component>
    <component id="cancel" type="Submit">
		<binding name="listener" value="listener:doCancel"/>
        <binding name="value" value="message:cancel"/>
        <binding name="defer" value="false"/>
    </component>

Those components inside a form for a edit/create business entity.
Cancel listener implementation looks like following:

	public IPage doCancel() {
		return getUserListPage();
	}

Where user list page is injected. The problem is when I click on the
cancel button, cancel button listener is called, but after it also
"Ok" button listener (form submit) is called also. What should I do in
order to not to call "Ok" button listener.
Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Renat Zubairov