Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Johan Lundberg <jo...@NotSoHotMail.com> on 2006/08/02 10:36:51 UTC

[axis2] making axis2 part of my web application

hi

Currently using axis1.3 but I am considering switching to axis2
My web services also need a web page front-end and therefore I would
like to make axis2 part of my web application instead of being part of
the axis2 web app. However I cannot find anything about this type of
setup in the doc. Any documentation available about this? I am doing
this with axis 1.3 but is explodes each time I deploy and I have to
restart tomcat to make it work. Axis2 seems to have support for dynamic
reloading and therefor easier to use for development.

I need to configure my DB connection pool with web/META-INF/context.xml
and this is also one reason to make axis2 part of my web application.