Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2008/07/01 07:29:56 UTC

Re: Transforming XMLs

L.S.,

You can use a servicemix-saxon SU to to the XSL translation.  If you use
the maven archetype to create the SU project, you will already have some
example configuration elements in there.  The Spring resource mentioned
in actually just a URI (for file:, http:, ...) -- there's an additional
one that starts with classpath: to refer to files on the classpath.
Cfr. the 'Simple transformation' example for the XSLT Endpoint on
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-saxon.html

Regards,

Gert