Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@telerama.com> on 2002/11/03 04:43:18 UTC

#parse("x.vm") not found when in same directory?

I thought this used to work.
I am in a subdirectory of my template root.
If I do a
#parse(x.vm")
where x.vm is in the same directory as the file that contains the parse,
I get a "parse, can not find x.vm template" error.

Is this some setting that I may have inadvertently changed?

Thanks!

RE: #parse("x.vm") not found when in same directory?

Posted by Peter Romianowski <me...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

  the filename you give to #parse must be relative to your
template root. So you must use #parse ("<path to current
template>/x.vm").

  A bit confusing though... :)

Peter