Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Dipesh Vora <Di...@lntinfotech.com> on 2016/10/15 11:43:43 UTC

Regarding Zeppelin upgrade

Hi All,

I have installed zeppelin as a script action on my HDInsights cluster on Azure. The current installation doesn't has R integration.
Kindly guide me how to integrate the zeppelin with R on Azure HDInsights.

Thanks and regards,
Dipesh Vora.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

Re: Regarding Zeppelin upgrade

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@apache.org>.
Hi Dipesh,

It would be better if you can provide more information to us.
Which version of Zeppelin did you install on your cluster? How did you
install Zeppelin? From source? Or prebuild binary package?

Thanks,
Ahyoung