Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <jz...@adobe.com> on 2011/02/10 14:17:44 UTC

Time for PDFBox 1.5.0?

Hi,

We're gearing up for the Tika 0.9 release, and it would be nice to have
the latest and greatest PDFBox included there. The Jira roadmap for
1.5.0 [1] also looks pretty good already, so how about cutting a release
in near future? I can volunteer to RM if needed.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX/fixforversion/12316012

--
Jukka Zitting

Re: Time for PDFBox 1.5.0?

Posted by Ad...@swmc.com.
Sounds good to me.  If anyone has any suggestions of streams vs. byte
arrays for the signing interface, that was the only thing I saw in that
interface that looked like it could use some improvement.  I'll try to
finish going through the classes either tonight or tomorrow if I have
time.

----
Thanks,
Adam

From:
Jukka Zitting <jz...@adobe.com>
To:
dev@pdfbox.apache.org
Date:
02/10/2011 05:18
Subject:
Time for PDFBox 1.5.0?

Hi,

We're gearing up for the Tika 0.9 release, and it would be nice to have
the latest and greatest PDFBox included there. The Jira roadmap for
1.5.0 [1] also looks pretty good already, so how about cutting a release
in near future? I can volunteer to RM if needed.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX/fixforversion/12316012

--
Jukka Zitting

- FHA 203b; 203k; HECM; VA; USDA; Conventional
- Warehouse Lines; FHA-Authorized Originators
- Lending and Servicing in over 45 States
www.swmc.com   -  www.simplehecmcalculator.com   Visit  www.swmc.com/resources   for helpful links on Training, Webinars, Lender Alerts and Submitting Conditions
This email and any content within or attached hereto from Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited, and that the documents should be returned to this office immediately by email. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any privilege. Please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. Should you have any questions, please call (800) 453 7884.