Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Veni Garg <Ve...@clcsiii.com> on 2006/08/11 17:44:55 UTC

Subscriptoin issue

I apologise for "spamming" this list, but I am trying to subscribe to the
httpclient-User list and the two times I have sent a request for
subscription, I get rejected with the following message-- Any ideas or
suggestions? THanks much!

httpclient-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>:
140.211.166.49 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 552 spam score (5.4) exceeded threshold

-------

Posted by Ortwin Glück <od...@odi.ch>.
Make sure you leave the Subject and Body of your subscription email
blank.

I can subscribe with no problem.

I have sent a request to subscribe your address. You should get a
confirmation email now.

If it still does not work, you may file a problem report:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

Cheers

Ortwin Glück