Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/26 02:53:16 UTC

errors trying to push to karaf git repo

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is the right list to ping..

I'm attempting to push some changes to the karaf git repo, karaf-2.3.x
branch, and get the following:

jgoodyea@ubuntu1404:/x1/asf/git/karaf$ git push origin karaf-2.3.x

Username for 'https://git-wip-us.apache.org': jgoodyear

Password for 'https://jgoodyear@git-wip-us.apache.org':

error: src refspec karaf-2.3.x does not match any.

error: failed to push some refs to
'https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf.git'

I've added, and committed my changes locally. The Karaf 2.3.x branch exists.

Any suggestions?

I'm hoping i'm doing something wrong, I've been able to push changes
for a long time. Note; Same errors happen regardless of machine i try
from.. something must have changed very recently.

Cheers,
Jamie