Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@ispol.com> on 2005/10/19 04:00:37 UTC

Re: Proposals

I kinda have the reverse - I got notified that my proposal did get
accepted, but now I see it is not on the schedule, so perhaps it got
bumped, only I don't recall seeing any e-mails about it. But then again
it's probably my fault for not paying close attention to this process.

Grisha

Re: Proposals

Posted by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@eilebrecht.net>.
According to Gregory:

> I kinda have the reverse - I got notified that my proposal did get
> accepted, but now I see it is not on the schedule, so perhaps it got
> bumped, only I don't recall seeing any e-mails about it. But then again
> it's probably my fault for not paying close attention to this process.

Hi Gregory, please send any speaker-related emails to
planners-2005-us@apache.con.com

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht