Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Sumanta Ghosh <su...@yahoo.com> on 2017/06/29 09:40:21 UTC

Google cloud deployment in embedded mode

Hi,
We are planning to deploy our application in google cloud. Our application
runs ignite server in embedded mode (i.e. ignite starts as part of spring
application start up). Was wondering - in this scenario, will ignite still
be able to figure out newly added members in the cluster automatically? if
so, can you please give a hint at how it will do that?

Thanks
Sumanta

Re: Google cloud deployment in embedded mode

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sumanta,

The way how nodes discover each other depends only on discovery
configuration, it doesn't matter if nodes are started in embedded or
standalone mode. Please refer to [1] for all available options. On Google
Cloud you can use native integration [2].

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-config
[2] https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/google-compute-engine

-Val