Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/03/03 22:34:24 UTC

March 1998 Netcraft Web Server Survey (fwd)

Numbers look good, but I'm guessing they just found a whack of Apache
servers somewhere.  The graphs sure look cool though.

Apache+derivatives is over 1million.  Hmm.
http://www.netcraft.co.uk/survey/platform.html claims 50.37% for
Apache+derivaties for March, but I think it hasn't been updated yet even
though it claims to be March.  Should be... erm... ~51.4 or something I
think.

Posted by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com>.
On Tue, Mar 03, 1998 at 02:34:24PM -0700, Marc Slemko wrote:
> http://www.netcraft.co.uk/survey/platform.html claims 50.37% for
> Apache+derivaties for March, but I think it hasn't been updated yet even
> though it claims to be March.  Should be... erm... ~51.4 or something I
> think.

Yup. They've just changed that number to 51.36%

"...and as she finally reached orgasm, she screamed 'the mail server
will be down for three hours tonight!  Yes!  Oh, yes!'" -- J.D. Falk