Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Kemal Hadimli <di...@oynasana.com> on 2004/07/22 17:31:25 UTC

Apache mirror changes host

We changed this mirror's URL to:
http://mirrors.oynasana.com/apache/

The previous URL was: http://www.oynasana.com/apache/

All the old requests are being rewritten/redirected to this address.
Sync times are same as the old one.

Please update. Thanks.

This is a forwarded message
From: Kemal Hadimli <di...@oynasana.com>
To: mirrors@apache.org
Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2003, 1:08:52 AM
Subject: A new apache mirror

Hello,

  We've set up a new mirror for apache.org

  The mirror is located in Istanbul, Turkey (TR) and syncronized
  everyday at 10:35 AM, GMT+2 (that's in between midnight and 4am PST)

  Organisation hosting the mirror: Oynasana.com
  Contact e-mail: disq@oynasana.com
  Approximate bandwidth: 155 megabits/sec
  Icon for host logo: http://www.siberlig.com/global/banners/osn-88x31.gif
  Link for host logo: http://www.oynasana.com/
  I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: yes

  The rsync sync/download process is completed and the mirror is ready to go.

Sincerely,
--
Kemal Hadimli
Oynasana.com

Kemal Hadimli
Oynasana.com

Re: Apache mirror changes host

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Kemal Hadimli wrote:

> We changed this mirror's URL to:
> http://mirrors.oynasana.com/apache/
>
> The previous URL was: http://www.oynasana.com/apache/
>
> All the old requests are being rewritten/redirected to this address.
> Sync times are same as the old one.

Thanks.  This will be in the next update.

Joshua.