Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2010/01/11 10:44:04 UTC

Board report due this Wednesday 13th

Hi,

See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2010, could someone take
care of that?

Thanks,
-Bertrand

Re: Board report due this Wednesday 13th

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Just published the board report after finishing it earlier this evening. Mentors, please sign it off here:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2010

we keep a copy (to which I added the "submitted" label as always) here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Board+Report+%282010-01%29

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Board report due this Wednesday 13th

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Well, we have not really published it, since IRC is not an official communication channel for Apache projects, but Jean-Baptiste and I hang out at #apacheace on freenode.

Greetings, Marcel

Posted by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org>.

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Just put up the first version of the report. A lot is missing but this should be a good starting point for others to start contributing!

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACE/Board+Report+(2010-01)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Marcel,

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.