Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Tobias McNulty <tm...@datadesk.com> on 2002/07/02 15:27:33 UTC

Runtime DLL settings in CodeWarrior

I'm getting a crash when I try to delete the result of the DOMString
transcode function from CodeWarrior.  I've heard about setting the
runtime to use "Multithreaded DLL" or "Debug Multithreaded DLL" in
VC6; does anyone know how to accomplish the same using CodeWarrior 7?

Thanks,
Toby
--
Tobias McNulty
Data Description, Inc.

Re: Runtime DLL settings in CodeWarrior

Posted by Tobias McNulty <tm...@datadesk.com>.
Hi --

Sorry I didn't clarify this before, but I'm using CodeWarrior on Win2k.

Thanks!
Toby

Posted by James Berry <jb...@criticalpath.com>.
Hi Toby,