Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Grant Stancombe <gr...@finteon.com> on 2022/07/21 03:33:42 UTC

Need Help

Not Sure if this is the place to ask, but could anyone in the dev community help to answer a question for me.

I need to find some names of banks, anywhere around the world, that uses Apache Fineract as their banking core. This is for examples to give to a customer looking to use the core.

Can anyone help here?

Grant Stancombe

Re: Need Help

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.