Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by seera <se...@hanmail.net> on 2007/10/04 10:31:04 UTC

axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname : not working

Hello.
I made some stubs by using WSDL2C.

Then I can see the several files for stub like axis2_stub_XXX.c
And I use the dll files for lib ( axis2c-bin-1.0.0-win32 )

I made the sample progrm for my stub.
Some of them did work well. I check that my program make the data to server
and get the result.

The others didn't.
The others just didn't make the data to the server.
I follow my program and found that
axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname is my problem.
My problem didn't work in axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname.

I call axis2_stub_AuthService_getUpdateOptions()
WMErr GetUpdateOptions(char* developerKey, char* userKey, char* deviceType)
{
    WMErr err = WMErrNone;
    adb_getUpdateOptions_t* node = NULL;
    adb_getUpdateOptionsResponse_t* ret = NULL;

    node = adb_getUpdateOptions_create(env);

    adb_getUpdateOptions_set_developerKey(node, env, developerKey);
    adb_getUpdateOptions_set_userKey(node, env, userKey);
    adb_getUpdateOptions_set_deviceType(node, env, deviceType);

    axis2_options_set_soap_action(axis2_stub_get_options( stub, env), env,
NULL);
    ret = axis2_stub_AuthService_getUpdateOptions(stub, env, node);

    if (ret)
    {
    }

    }

    return WMErrNone;
}

In axis2_stub_AuthService_getUpdateOptions(), I call the
axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname().
I chack the rightness of axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname with
axis2_svc_client_get_last_response_has_fault() = false.

axis2_stub_AuthService_getUpdateOptions()
{
ret_node =  axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname( svc_client, env,
op_qname, payload);
flag = axis2_svc_client_get_last_response_has_fault(svc_client, env);
}

But, in my problem there're no output data packet to my server.

Someone have the problem like this?
I'm so confused.

Plz help me.

Re: axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname : not working

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Seera,

Check whether the soap is actually sent or not using a tool like
http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/download.cgi

Or you may need to set the endpoint  manually, if the one in the wsdl file
is actually not the service you are calling.

Thanks
Dimuthu