Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Brodie Thiesfield <br...@ecn.net.au> on 2000/02/11 00:51:04 UTC

sessions

I am trying to get sessions working, however I'm finding that the session is
timing out regularly at about 2-3 minutes.  The config in server.xml for the
context that I'm using is as follows.  I assume that the
defaultSessionTimeOut="30" is setting the session timeout to 30 minutes.
(is there doco for the settings in server.xml?).

<Context path="/ekaine" docBase="/home/ekaine/htdocs"
            defaultSessionTimeOut="30" isWARExpanded="true"
            isWARValidated="false" isInvokerEnabled="true"
            isWorkDirPersistent="false"/>

Is there something else that I need to be doing to ensure that sessions last
for greater than the 2-3 minutes I'm getting?

(is there an archive for the mailing list so I can search that before
mailing?)

Brodie.