Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Rifki5555 <ri...@marvelsolutions.com> on 2011/02/07 01:19:54 UTC

Re: Verify Pick Issue/ Why nobody answered??? I think this an important malfunctioning functionality

Hi,

I don't understand why nobody answered this question. Can anybody answer
please?

I think this an important malfunctioning functionality .

Thanks

Re: Verify Pick Issue/ Why nobody answered??? I think this an important malfunctioning functionality

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I see 5 people responded in mid july.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Rifki5555 sent the following on 2/6/2011 4:19 PM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
last repsonse
This is fixed in rev. 795809 and 795814.

Now do we want to have ProductStore.autoApproveInvoice == N as default
for OFBiz E-Commerce Store?

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Rifki5555 sent the following on 2/6/2011 4:21 PM:

Posted by Rifki5555 <ri...@marvelsolutions.com>.

Posted by Rifki5555 <ri...@marvelsolutions.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Thanks for your previous reply. I really appreciate your work, Ofbiz and
trhe community. I definitely think Ofbiz is the best opensource ERP project
at the moment. I am always referring Ofbiz anybody needs an opensource ERP.

After several months of interval I check the functionality again and see
that it still is not working. I am using 10.04 stable version. In one of the
replies to my original post it has been replied that the issue had been
resolved in prevous builds. But, it iseems it is not the case. Can you
please replicate the issues:

a. Create an order
b. Change the order to Splittable order
c. Verify pick
d. Complete the verify pick with some missing items in the list.

You will see the error at the top:
The Following Errors Occurred:
ERROR: All order items are not verified

Ok. Either I am missing something to allow the system to complete verify
picking for a Splitted Order, or the system is doing something wrog. This is
a crucial functionality for me to use Ofbiz.

*I will be really grateful, if somebody answer me very soon to resolve the
issue.*
Thanks very much.
Rifki http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/file/n3707674/OfbizError.png

Re: Verify Pick Issue/ Why nobody answered??? I think this an important malfunctioning functionality

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Rifki5555" <ri...@marvelsolutions.com>