Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Benjamin Schmeling <Be...@gmx.de> on 2006/06/22 19:17:43 UTC

Addressing Configuration

Hi,

I have problems with the addressing handlers (I am using Kandula 0.2 and
Axis 1.3). When I put them to the client-config on the axis server, my
deployed Sandesha services (which also use an addressing handler) do not
work.

The exception is:

ERROR AddressingHandler:140 - Exception in AddressingHandler
org.apache.axis.types.URI$MalformedURIException: Cannot initialize URI
with empty parameters.
    at org.apache.axis.types.URI.initialize(URI.java:499)
    at org.apache.axis.types.URI.<init>(URI.java:332)
    at org.apache.axis.types.URI.<init>(URI.java:295)
    at
org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler.processClientRequest(AddressingHandler.java:292)
    at
org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler.invoke(AddressingHandler.java:128)

Is there an alternative to that approach of global handlers? I can't get
both running (Kandula and Sandesha) at the same time.

Thanks,

Benjamin

Re: Addressing Configuration

Posted by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at>.
Hi Benjamin,

> ERROR AddressingHandler:140 - Exception in AddressingHandler
> org.apache.axis.types.URI$MalformedURIException: Cannot initialize URI
> with empty parameters.
>    at org.apache.axis.types.URI.initialize(URI.java:499)
>    at org.apache.axis.types.URI.<init>(URI.java:332)
>    at org.apache.axis.types.URI.<init>(URI.java:295)
>    at
> org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler.processClientRequest(AddressingHandler.java:292)

Line 292 of AddressingHandler is:
     URI actionURI =
	new org.apache.axis.types.URI(action, allowNonSpecificActions);

So, please make sure that all messages have their SOAP Action header
properly set. This is a requirement for the AddressingHandlers.

-hannes

Re: Addressing Configuration

Posted by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at>.
Hi Benjamin,