Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/17 05:43:28 UTC

[VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.2.1 Release Candidate 3

Dear OpenMeetings Community,

I would like to start a vote about releasing Apache OpenMeetings 3.2.1 RC3
RC2 was canceled due to critical issue with room file tree

Main changes are:

Room
* Video is more stable
* Office files download is fixed
* Multi-upload is added
* External video works as expected
* WB drawing on slides works as expected

Chat
* chat is made resizable
* multiple issues in chat are fixed
* typing indicator is added

Calendar
* date/time validator is improved
* whole group can be invited by admin to event

Other fixes and improvements, 49 issues were fixed

Readme: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/application/tags/3.1.4RC3/README

Changelog: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/application/tags/3.2.1RC3/CHANGELOG
List of fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312720&version=12339215

Release artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openmeetings/3.2.1/rc3/
Maven Staged repo:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheopenmeetings-1017/content/

Tag: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/application/tags/3.2.1RC3/

PGP release keys (signed using C467526E):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openmeetings/3.2.1/rc3/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

My vote is +1.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.2.1 Release Candidate 3

Posted by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com>.
Dear OpenMeetings Developers and Testers,

+1

Thank you for this contribution towards making everyday communications more effective for all people beyond self.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions
Web site: www.Coscend.com
Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education, Telepresence Services, on the fly…
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at: http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

[...]

List of fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312720&version=12339215

Release artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openmeetings/3.2.1/rc3/
Maven Staged repo:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheopenmeetings-1017/content/

Tag: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/application/tags/3.2.1RC3/

PGP release keys (signed using C467526E):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openmeetings/3.2.1/rc3/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

My vote is +1.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

-----

-----
No virus found in this message.

Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.2.1 Release Candidate 3

Posted by vasya <va...@unipro.ru>.
+1

Maxim Solodovnik \u043f\u0438\u0441\u0430\u043b 2017-03-17 12:43:

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
ok... try to find out, whats going on here....

Thanks for checking...

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Just have updated demo

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
ahhh... I just read "video starts" and using video on whiteboard isn't
an usual scenario for me... thats why I completely ignore this thread...

sorry for waisting time... :-( If this issue is already addressed,

+1

Greetings Peter

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Peter,

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

I think my build-script messed up a bit... new build in progress... brb....

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi there,