Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sarfaraz masood <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2010/07/07 22:15:25 UTC

terms separated by -

There are terms in my data like : one-way , separated by '-' , now the problem is that the standard analyzer is considering these as a single term instead of two. but i need that these should be stored as two terms in the index.. but how to do this ??

Sarfaraz

Re: terms separated by -

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at WordDelimiterFilterFactory....

Erick