Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Jean-Francois Poilpret <jf...@hcm.vnn.vn> on 2004/11/14 16:48:09 UTC

Announcement: HiveTranse 0.2.0 released on SourceForge

Dear HiveMind users,

following previous discussions on HiveMind mailing lists regarding a
flexible integration of transactions within HiveMind, including support for
ORM such as Hibernate, I am glad to announce the release today, on
SourceForge, of HiveTranse 0.2.0.

Please do not hesitate to give it a try and provide your feedback about it
(questions, remarks, bugs or enhancements).

The original announcement as posted on SourceForge follows.

Cheers

	Jean-Francois Poilpret

Announcement  on SourceForge: HiveTranse 0.2.0 released

The HiveTranse project team is proud to announce the release of its first
official version on SourceForge.

HiveTranse is aiming to bring generic transaction support to the HiveMind
lightweight IoC container for Java, as well as easy integration with
persistence frameworks (like Hibernate).

Current release is 0.2.0 and supports the following features:
- generic framework for transparent transaction support
- programmatic and declarative transaction support are available
- injection of one or more JDBC Connections into your own services
- injection of one or more Hibernate Sessions into your own services

HiveTranse 0.2.0 also comes with:
- sample web applications demonstrating HiveTranse usage
- a complete build system based on ant
- complete javadoc
- unit tests
- integration tests
- test coverage measurement

The download comes in 3 flavors:
- source only (including build system)
- source, compiled jars, javadoc
- source, compiled jars, docs, and all dependent libraries
Please note that the example wars are not delivered in any package and must
explicitely be built through "ant war".

More information on HiveTranse: http://sourceforge.net/projects/hivetranse/
More information on HiveMind: http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/

The HiveTranse team

Re: Announcement: HiveTranse 0.2.0 released on SourceForge

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
This sounds like a great addition, and exactly in the spirit of
HiveMind ... small, focused libraries that automatically knit
themselves into an overall application.

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:48:09 +0700, Jean-Francois Poilpret
<jf...@hcm.vnn.vn> wrote:
> Dear HiveMind users,
>
> following previous discussions on HiveMind mailing lists regarding a
> flexible integration of transactions within HiveMind, including support for
> ORM such as Hibernate, I am glad to announce the release today, on
> SourceForge, of HiveTranse 0.2.0.
>
> Please do not hesitate to give it a try and provide your feedback about it
> (questions, remarks, bugs or enhancements).
>
> The original announcement as posted on SourceForge follows.
>
> Cheers
>
>         Jean-Francois Poilpret
>
> Announcement  on SourceForge: HiveTranse 0.2.0 released
>
> The HiveTranse project team is proud to announce the release of its first
> official version on SourceForge.
>
> HiveTranse is aiming to bring generic transaction support to the HiveMind
> lightweight IoC container for Java, as well as easy integration with
> persistence frameworks (like Hibernate).
>
> Current release is 0.2.0 and supports the following features:
> - generic framework for transparent transaction support
> - programmatic and declarative transaction support are available
> - injection of one or more JDBC Connections into your own services
> - injection of one or more Hibernate Sessions into your own services
>
> HiveTranse 0.2.0 also comes with:
> - sample web applications demonstrating HiveTranse usage
> - a complete build system based on ant
> - complete javadoc
> - unit tests
> - integration tests
> - test coverage measurement
>
> The download comes in 3 flavors:
> - source only (including build system)
> - source, compiled jars, javadoc
> - source, compiled jars, docs, and all dependent libraries
> Please note that the example wars are not delivered in any package and must
> explicitely be built through "ant war".
>
> More information on HiveTranse: http://sourceforge.net/projects/hivetranse/
> More information on HiveMind: http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/
>
> The HiveTranse team