Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/10/01 08:35:17 UTC

Re: Rép. : Re: Restricting access to web services - how do clients provide credentials ?

On 30/09/14 13:43, Fabian Cretton wrote:
> I made a trial with a marmotta.js based on jquery instead of the
> current one. But I got to the same point:
> Without security, the calls work, but if I try to specify an http
> authentication, the call fails (return status 0).

If you'd find the jQuery relevant and stable, please provide a patch.

> Thus, is my problem related to "cross-origin" ?
> If so, do I have to ask if Marmotta does handle CORS ?

CORS is handled by the platform. Are you using the default webapp
launcher or a custom one? Try to find out if the CORS filter is
available by inspecting the dependency tree:

     mvn dependency:tree | grep cors

Another idea would be to try to reproduce the request with 'curl -i' to
debug the issue.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández