Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com> on 2014/11/11 23:47:34 UTC

[Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Please review and vote on this 3.7.1 Windows Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8004

Repos ready to be released have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-8004

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
3.7.1 (d62def2432)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to NPM, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

I vote +1:
* Ran coho verify-archive
* Performed platform functional testing

Thx!
Sergey

RE: [Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Posted by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.
Thx, didn't know this.

PS. Completed the rest of key registration work - running command from the gpg root folder did the trick.

-Sergey
Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Tweet: https://twitter.com/apachecordova/status/532382287640293376

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH) <

RE: [Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Posted by "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.

Re: [Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

RE: [Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Posted by "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.

Re: [Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

RE: [Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Posted by "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.

Re: [Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Hey Parashuram,

RE: [Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Posted by "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.

Re: [Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
I'll look into how to do that.

RE: [Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Posted by "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.

RE: [Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Posted by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.
Thank you, Jesse. I've verified deployed package, no issues found.

Thx!
Sergey

Re: [Vote] 3.7.1 Windows Release

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.