Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/08/12 16:48:08 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Trivial Update of "Hive/PoweredBy" by johanoskarsson

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by johanoskarsson:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/PoweredBy

  *  [http://www.hi5.com hi5]
  We use Hive for analytics, machine learning and social graph analysis.

+ *  [http://www.last.fm Last.fm]
+ We use Hive for various ad hoc queries.
+
  *  [http://www.trendingtopics.org Trending Topics]
  Hot Wikipedia Topics, Served Fresh Daily.  Powered by Cloudera Hadoop Distribution & Hive on EC2.  We use Hive for log data normalization and building sample datasets for trend detection R&D.