Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dvorák Zdenek <zd...@csas.cz> on 2001/12/13 10:39:42 UTC

RE: Send a document directly to a printer

Hi Echevarría,

this looks like the program fails on FileOutputStream out = new
FileOutputStream(printer);
from API:
<file:///C:/Data/zdv/lze%20smazat/jdk1.2.2/docs/api/java/io/FileNotFoundExce
ption.html> FileNotFoundException - if the file exists but is a directory
rather than a regular file, does not exist but cannot be created, or cannot
be opened for any other reason

Try first to save the output to a regular file on the disk in order to
eliminate the FOP fault.

regards Zdenek