Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Pablo Cassinelli <ca...@hotmail.com> on 2022/06/07 22:40:36 UTC

S3List

Hi, I need to reed a folder into the S3 using nifi.
I can read all the files that the bucket has, but if I want to read a particular folder I can’t do it.
For example, I have Test_bucket as S3 bucket
And I have Test_bucket/folder1
And into the folder1 i have test_file.txt. and test_file2.txt

How can I do to read only the files that there are in the Test_bucket/folder1?

Re: S3List

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Hey Pablo,

For that, you’d want to set the Bucket to Test_bucket and set the Prefix to: folder1/

Let me know if that doesn’t work for you.

Thanks
-Mark