Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Kevin J. Duling" <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2004/11/09 22:43:19 UTC

Re: Hanging in SAX parser - solved

The problem was I wasn't using commons-httpclient.  I only had to add the
client-config.wsdd file to begin sending HTTP/1.1 requests instead of
HTTP/1.0.

For reference, this is the place I found what I needed to know:

http://wiki.apache.org/old/AxisProjectPages/KeepAlive
http://www.devx.com/mappoint/Article/21911/3673?pf=true