Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kevin Viet <vi...@activia.net> on 2002/10/16 11:51:18 UTC

Generic Data Source

GenericDataSource Question

I need to set the driver of a generic datasource
the only method to configure the driver is setDriverClass(String
driverCLass)

I want a method like setDriver(java.sql.Driver driver)

The only way to handle this is to extend the GenericDataSource class
and add this method ... but now I need to redefine the GenericDataSource
instantiation in order to instantiate my Implementation,
have an idea ?

(I imagine that this is done into the ActionServlet) ...

--
Kevin Viet <vi...@activia.net>
ActiVia Networks