Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Philippe Khalife <pk...@dinmar.com> on 2001/05/03 19:58:25 UTC

RE: TC4 B3 & SSL: Error in SSLServerSocketFactory: initProxy()? - Works now!

It works perfectly under Linux, so I did the same to the Win2K machine and
it is working now. Thanks you.

Don't know what excatly did it, but I changed the JSSE provider to be number
2 in java.security,

changed the Keystore from use "c:\ \ \" to "c:/ / /" and removed the jsse
jars from $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib

Thanks for everything,
PK