Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Tripodi, Vincent" <VT...@ap.org> on 2006/09/08 19:28:04 UTC

Linking to websvn documents

Got a q about websvn - we need to link to docs in svn so that when u
click on the svn http link the doc opens.  In our case the app launches
but it doesn't stream the document contents.  For instance this link
will open excel but no doc:

http://ourserver/wsvn/myfolder1/Vendor%20List.xls?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

in WebSVN v2.0 beta 7 it doesn't work either:

http://ourserver/websvn/filedetails.php?repname=West&path=%2FProjects%2F
trunk%2Fsrc%2Fsomedocument.doc

I have no SVN admin experience - just a developer that uses SVN.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1898 and delete this email. Thank you.