Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/16 11:58:01 UTC

Default definitions on tomee.xml

Hi,

I remember some time listening I don't remember where, that Apache TomEE
comes with a default Datasource definition and JMS Queue and Topic. But I
don't remember where nor the values of these definitions.

Do you know something about this fact?

  Alex Soto Bueno
  www.lordofthejars.com

Re: Default definitions on tomee.xml

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Ok no problem.
Was not sure to understand and then to give an accurate answer :)

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Both are merged so defaults are in providers

Le lundi 16 juin 2014, Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> Only one thing I have seen that this is the serviceproviders definition
but
> what I meant was as resources.

>> Thank you

>: