Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com> on 2004/02/13 16:00:57 UTC

Re: [OT] XSL problem... not really struts, but I guess there are people here that know some XSL

Try:

<xsl:if test="string(following-sibling::article/imgtype) != 'none'">

I did a quick test with JSTL's <x:if> and it seemed to make a difference.

--
Kris Schneider <ma...@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>