Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/22 22:44:55 UTC

Geolocation override (content for README, doc update)

Prior to cordova-js the end user could override the native browser
implementation of navigator.geolocation with:

    Geolocation.usePhoneGap()

It appears to me that the way to do that with cordova-js would be:

    navigator.geolocation = require('cordova/plugin/geolocation');

Is that correct?  If so, we need to update docs.

Do we have a location where we are keeping track of migration issues
from 1.4 -> 1.5?

Re: Geolocation override (content for README, doc update)

Posted by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I'll take a look at the docs Shaz has created.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.