Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kaltwasser, Jonathan LT (OP 09WN5B)" <jo...@navy.mil> on 2002/10/01 15:55:13 UTC

Performance testing

Saw a couple of posts recommending testing performance over weeks...what
program do ya'll recommend to load test a portal system I'm building.
Its a servlet/jsp based portal, with login and workplaces (that pull in
remote content).

What program do ya'll recommend to simulate a log on, move around the
site a little, then log off after a period of time...and then simulate
1,000-50,000 users doing the same thing?

Jon

Re: Performance testing

Posted by David Cassidy <da...@twocats.co.uk>.
Web Performance trainer.

It's very good You train it in the actions that you want it to perform
and then it replicates it **alot of times ** over.

It's easy to use and very good.

http://www.webperformanceinc.com/

And I'm saying this as one who has used it to make a big difference ...

David