Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Bjørn Jørgensen <bj...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/06 14:17:08 UTC

Upgrade guava to 31.1-jre and remove hadoop2

Hi, anyone that has tried to upgrade guava now after we stop supporting
hadoop2?
And is there a plan for removing hadoop2 code from the code base?

Re: Upgrade guava to 31.1-jre and remove hadoop2

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
For dropping the `hadoop-2` profile, we need to discuss it further after
releasing Apache Spark 3.4 and monitoring the adoption of 3.4.

For now, we have no plan of dropping the `hadoop-2` profile yet because
it's known to be used used in the community against the custom Hadoop 2
distributions (in the previous dev mailing thread)

Dongjoon.

发件人: Bjørn Jørgensen <bj...@gmail.com>
日期: 2022年11月6日 星期日 22:17
收件人: dev <de...@spark.apache.org>