Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Matt Ryan <os...@mvryan.org> on 2018/09/19 20:33:28 UTC

Backporting similarity search to Oak 1.8

Hi oak-dev,

I’ve just created OAK-7769 in which I would like us to consider backporting
the similarity search feature that Tommaso implemented in OAK-7575 to Oak
1.8.  There is a patch file included in the issue which applies cleanly to
1.8 and all unit tests pass.  It includes unit tests written for OAK-7575.
The change is almost all additive, meaning there is little existing
functionality in 1.8 that is being modified.

Tommaso has viewed the patch; IIUC he feels comfortable with it but I will
allow him to speak for himself and comment further one way or the other.

-MR

Re: Backporting similarity search to Oak 1.8

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1, the patch looks good to me.

Tommaso