Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000]" <aj...@monsanto.com> on 2007/03/07 23:02:55 UTC

General mappings in Workers2.properties

Hi all,

I am using apache 2.0.59 and tomcat 5.5.20. I would like to setup a
general mapping in the workers2.properties file that will allow all
contexts that are starting with "foo" go to a particular tomcat.

So in my worker2.properties file, I have the following setup:

[uri:/foo*]

Those this work - if I tried and hit http://localhost/fooApp - I get the
URL Not Found error. Can some please let me know if I have set this up
right.

Thank you for your help.

Ajay

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.

Re: [OT] General mappings in Workers2.properties

Posted by fredk2 <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Workers2.properties was used for mod_jk2.  This product is not maintained
anymore. Use mod_jk which is actively maintained by some cool developer(s)
:-)  It is much better documented and featured.

see http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/

Rgds, FredK