Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by in...@hotmail.com on 2003/04/07 04:26:31 UTC

Stop paying high prices for Inkjet, Fax and Laser Cartridges

How do you know you're paying too much?
Well, if you only shop at the same store, over and
over again, you'd never know.   We believe everyone
deserves a little break now and again.

So, we will have discount prices on products like Inkjet, Fax, Copier
& Laser cartridges.  It's like the Lottery.  You can't win if you don't play.
So stop by and see what the fuss is all about and why so many customers
continue to shop with us.

Examples of  Savings if you stop by now:

Epson ink Price for 3
T019201 Black = $ 85.35

Our Price for 3 = $10.50

Your savings   = $74.85

These special prices and discounts are time dated and
do expire so take advantage of them soon.

Click here to order or see examples
http://www.responsiblemkting.biz/aid008260

PLUS FREE SHIPPING TO USA AVAILABLE!

For removal go to