Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1998/02/08 16:16:21 UTC

the 1.3b4 tarball

I've tagged the 1.3b4 tree and rolled a candidate 1.3b4 tarball.
The tarball is available on dev.apache.org in the /pub/httpd/dist
directory. If it's good, we can announce and release 1.3b4
say Tuesday or so... Who'd like to do the Announcement??

Re: the 1.3b4 tarball

Posted by Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net>.
I think we need to hold this based on the breakage that I commited
with port initialization. I've tracked this problem to construct_url.
It would be better, IMO, to initialize the port to something other
than 0. However, we don't have the data available in init_server_config()
to make an intelligent choice. As an alternative, we can check for
port == 0 in construct_url(), however I'm not convinced that is the
solution yet. I'll have something to offer in another hour or so.