Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Alexandre Porcelli <po...@redhat.com> on 2013/09/30 19:32:25 UTC

Security flaw found

Hello all,

 Just created a new issue [1] about an important security flaw found by our QA team. Is there any hidden plan to update Restlet version to most recent 2.1.4? If not... are you Ok to apply a patch if we submit it?

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HELIX-257

Regards,
---
Alexandre Porcelli
Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat Business Systems and Intelligence Group

Re: Security flaw found

Posted by Kanak Biscuitwala <kb...@linkedin.com>.
Hi Alexandre,

Yes, I can apply and test the patch.