Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/14 10:45:45 UTC

[EVENTS] BACD Amsterdam

Hi,

We just went live with a Build a Cloud Day event in Amsterdam on June 13th just before DevOps days.
It will be at the Schuberg Phillis offices close to Schipol airport.
Some great talks and a hackathon to close the day.

Register at:
http://bacdamsterdam.eventbrite.com

or at:
http://buildacloud.org/about-diy-cloud-computing/cloud-events/viewevent/170-bacd-amsterdam.html

For info, DevOps days website at: http://devopsdays.org/events/2013-amsterdam/

See you all there,

-Sebastien

Re: [EVENTS] BACD Amsterdam

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On May 14, 2013, at 4:50 AM, Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl> wrote:

> On 05/14/2013 10:45 AM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We just went live with a Build a Cloud Day event in Amsterdam on June 13th just before DevOps days.
>> It will be at the Schuberg Phillis offices close to Schipol airport.
>> Some great talks and a hackathon to close the day.
>>

> Like I already mentioned, I'm not going to make it to this one. :(
>
> Wido

Your loss :) we will still have beers afterwards…actually it's at schuberg phillis so probably Cocktails :)

Re: [EVENTS] BACD Amsterdam

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.