Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Warren Goddard <wa...@failsafecanada.com> on 2006/09/11 16:38:02 UTC

order process

I'm looking to manipulate some of the data carried over from the order review/confirmation screen to the completed order screen. Where will I find these variables and .ftl files. I spent most of yesterday looking and was able to determine the .ftl files but I seem to be missing something. Is there anywhere some info on this workflow I might read? This is for the OpenTravelSystem and would appreciate any information slanted toward this implementation.
thx

Regards,
Warren Goddard  MCSE
 Imagetech Consulting
 Cellular: 780.710.9270
 This email powered by Microsoft Windows 2003 Enterprise Server and Microsoft Outlook 2003